Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Me in 100 Words!

My name is Brittany Rachelle Jensen.
I love nature, rain, thunderstorms, and flowers.
I appreciate organization, although I’m not an organized person.
I enjoy listening to the ocean waves, singing songs, and facing new challenges.
I am passionate about cooking. I love finding and trying new recipes, as well as creating my own.
I love dancing in the rain, lying in the street, and staying up late eating ice cream with my cousin.
I have a dream of either being a kindergarten teacher or starting my own preschool.
My favorite thing to do is spend time with my family.
I love serenity and chaos.
My life is good. :)

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome Brittany and one thing that you said that i can really relate to is the organization. i love being around people who are organized especially my roommates but i tend to be on the unorganized side. It is awesome that you love spending time with your family along with all the other things that you love to do. A kindergarten teacher? sounds interesting. i hope to know more about that one. this is great and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description, Brittany! It exudes your fun, positive spirit. Keep writing!

    Todd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog :) I am excited to hear all about my favorite spunky BYU blond!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Todd! That means a lot! Writing certainly is not easy for me... but I will definitely keep working at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Amy T "I love your blog already". Firstly, I love the background theme, very imaginative. I'm also loving the font your using on the blog, if I knew how to change mine I would change it to this, so original! Based on reading your passage and the way you've set up your blog, I think that your very creative but perhaps slightly chaotic, we'll see! My mum is a massive fan of nature so her enthusiasm has slightly rubbed off on me. Nature's great as it gives you a chance to relax and take your surroundings in. I'm not a huge fan of cooking I'm sorry to say but I do enjoy food, perhaps you can make me something one of these days. Just kidding, but I look forward to getting to know you a bit better.

    ReplyDelete