Thursday, October 20, 2011

Assignment: Oh the good ole Rhetorical Analysis

I have never been so happy to have a paper finished! I don't know why this one was so hard for me, but I really struggled with it. I've had to write lots of papers before that were harder and longer to write, but this one seriously drained me. It was probably because all my other classes were crazy busy the past few weeks too, but oh well! I survived and now I'm going to party this weekend! I'm paper free and test free until... well... like next week :) On a more positive note... I felt like I really got to learn about rhetorical tools and how to analyze what I hear and read.


YAY! IT'S OVER :)

2 comments:

  1. haha a lot of people i talked to had a hard time on this paper. Honestly it could of been really boring. Im not trying to brag at all but the paper i chose was something that really interested me so i actually found it to be easy to write. The persuasive speech i took it from i really like to read so when i had to read it over and over to get the details out i wouldn't get super bored and lose interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ya so i think its agreed that this was the hardest paper of the year. I could not figure out how to write it. I stayed up for ever trying to organize it and make it a good paper... but it was a bust.

    ReplyDelete