Sunday, November 6, 2011

Assignment: Uhh ohh!

So I'm going to be COMPLETELY 100% honest.... I am SOO behind in this class. For some reason it just kept getting pushed to the bottom of the pile. So, sadly I haven't done too much with this paper. I tried really hard to get all caught up with the readings over the weekend, so that has been encouraging. I know that I have a lot of work to do on it, but I'm ready! This is going to be a GREAT week and I am going to be super de duper productive..... And now..... DEEP BREATH! Here we go... :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah sometimes you just have to sit down and do the paper. Just like an hour a day for me works to get the assignment done. I feel like I forget to do things in this class too, so it kinda does pile up on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ya this paper has been in my face all week! I need to just buckle down and do it but its a pain. I have 4 pages and thats all I feel I can get!

    ReplyDelete