Monday, January 23, 2012

texting...

So, yesterday was my ward conference. The Stake President said this and I think it will stick with me forever. And I'm so glad!

Text for information 
Talk for conversation

I wish more people lived by this. It is too hard to have conversations through texting. And people always take it the wrong way. Texting can be really frustrating! So, why don't we just revert back to the olden days and pick up the phone and make a phone call.

Yeah... I think that's about it. Just had to let it all out :)

PS- I'm not a text hater... I just think that there are times when texting is definitely not appropriate.

Brittany :)

1 comment:

  1. I like that quote. I think texting is great, and very convenient, but I like that way that sums up my feelings about it. Using it for info is good, conversing via text is frustrating!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete